Thursday, March 26, 2015

Welcome!

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog!

I plan on posting DIYs, reviews on makeup & beauty products, recipes, and some other random stuff here and there. I already have some DIYs and makeup videos posted on my YouTube channel, that you should check out!

So...why start a blog?

I am always trying out new products and am constantly on the lookout to find products that work well for me. I love reading and watching reviews on products and think that it is important to see how other people feel about certain products because we all have different types of skin. 

I also love DIYs and finding ways to create things that maybe you could buy in a store, but by making it yourself you are able to put your own twist on it! Inspiration for DIYs can pop up anywhere and at any time, which makes it all the more fun!

Basically, I wanted to start a blog because I feel that when I want to do a review on a product or do a DIY, for example, but just don't have the time to record and edit a video, I would love to share it with you through this blog! Although I love making YouTube videos, through busy schedules, sometimes it's really hard to find the time to sit down and make one. I know that creating blog posts can also be time consuming, but I like having the flexibility to write on the go! With that being said, I feel that through this blog, I can be a little bit more consistent with my posts!

Anyway, I look forward to sharing some fun posts with you! 
I hope you are having an amazing day and I will talk to you soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! :)