Saturday, April 4, 2015

Taking Advantage of the Spring Weather


We all have those days where we will make the longest list of excuses of why we don't want to or have time for exercise. But, I will say that it feels amazing after a great workout. Sometimes it's really just finding that motivation to get up to exercise. 
With the nice, warm, and sunny weather this spring season I've found that getting outside to exercise has been my favorite! I absolutely love getting out in nature, especially in nice weather. Switching up my typical indoor workouts for something different makes it so much easier to get a good workout in. I've recently been loving going on hikes with friends and family. It gives you the time to catch up, but you also are getting a workout without even really realizing it! I find myself using different muscles in some of my hikes than I am used to in my regular workouts (hence the sore muscles the next day, which really makes me feel that the workout was a good one!). The fresh air is amazing but getting a nice tan while working out is also an amazing plus! 
Basically, finding something that is enjoyable to you can help you get that motivation to get moving! Making your workout fun is what it's all about! The best workouts, in my opinion, those that don't feel like workouts!

What are your favorite workouts? What do you do to get your motivation?

I hope you enjoyed this little post!

Anyway, I hope you are having an amazing day and I will talk to you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! :)